The Honors Ambassadors Program selects Honors students to promote the Honors Program to the community and prospective students and to help represent the campus. Honors Ambassadors help recruit new students, promote the program on campus, give campus tours, assist in the planning and implementation of social events, and act as liaisons between the Honors student body and the Honors staff.
To qualify to become an Honors Ambassador, you must be:
- A current Honors Program student in good standing
- Interested in sharing college experiences
- Willing to act as a representative of the Honors Program and Fullerton College
- Although not required, involvement in Associated Students, AGS, or PTK is encouraged
What are the responsibilities of the Honors Ambassadors?
- Lead our social media account
- Participate in on-campus and virtual recruitment events
- Attend virtual or on campus local high school college fairs
- Attend one meeting each month with the student assistants
What are the benefits of becoming an Honors Ambassador?
- Develop social networks with other outstanding students
- Deepen your involvement with a prestigious campus-wide program
- Develop interpersonal, communication, and leadership skills
- Build or enhance your resume with this internship experience
How do Honors students become Honors Ambassadors?
Complete the Honors Ambassador Program application and submit it. We will review your application and reach out soon.
How are students chosen to become Honors Ambassadors?
The Honors Ambassador Program strives to be as diverse and inclusive as possible. The Honors Program is looking for students who represent a range of majors and are a cross representation of gender, ethnicity, and age.